M3/TJMB Ministry Launch Team and Process
And Team Leaders from Proposed Ministry
The Team’s Mission Further M3’s mission by assisting in the evaluation, development, and launch of effective new volunteer and paid staff led ministries and ministry leaders.
- Understand: Learn as much as possible about M3’s current ministries and evolving needs and objectives as well as those movements of the Holy Spirit in churches in the Monterey Bay area.
- Screen: Review and evaluate new ministry proposals.
- Recommend: Make recommendations to Ministry Advisory Board as to which of the ministry proposals evaluated should move forward, including recommendations as to when, where, and how to launch the new ministry.
- Support: Guide, empower, equip, and coach new ministry leaders in launching and overseeing the new ministry. Alternatively, direct and support ministry leader and/or ministry proposal in some other way.
- Review: Evaluate methods and results, recommending and/or making adjustments as appropriate, to this process and to M3’s volunteer ministries.
The team uses the following guidelines to optimize its effectiveness:
- Meetings: normally Tuesday afternoons from 4-7pm as new ministries require evaluation.
- Ministry Leader Communications: A member of M3’s senior leadership team and/or Ministry Advisory Board serves on this team. Regular updates and discussions between team members and other ministry leaders take place as needed.
- Financial management: M3 utilizes Hayashi and Wayland for its accounting, tax and financial oversight. All ministries are required to receive funding through M3 and disbursements through Hayashi and Wayland.
Our mission includes a kingdom focus beyond ministries specific to our own organization. We are interested in alignment with God’s leading and impacting our community, churches, regions and world.
- The process and tools developed in support of this ministry will be packaged in a way that allows us to share them with other churches and ministries.
- We are open to recommending and supporting ministries beyond those specific to our own ministries.